One of my past clients asked me how he should handle his clients in a tough market. He gave me a little background information on what he was currently doing and I suggested to him the „6 P’s“ of Real Estate Marketing. I strongly suggest applying the 6 P’s to all real estate agents in any economy and in any market. Marketing in a way that is different from your competitors is the main factor in obtaining sales. I can’t tell you how many real estate agents came to me after they lost a sale to another salesperson that does exactly the same marketing as they do. If you keep doing the same marketing techniques over and over again you’re going to get the same results. So what are the 6 P’s of Real Estate Marketing?
1. Positive Attitude– Make sure the sellers know how enthused you are about selling their home. Enthusiasm is contagious and they will be more inclined to accept your recommendations if you exuberate a positive attitude. It is important to remember that almost every person is attracted to people who emanate confidence, optimism, and sincerity. This will play a major part in attracting new business relationships.
2. Promotion– There are various ways to promote listings and increase real estate sales. Most likely you will be marketing to people in your sphere of influence (SOI). Your sphere of influence includes, but is not limited to, current and past clients, organizations, other agents, brokers and network groups, the MLS, etc. Another effective promotional tool is using a Pre-Listing Package, which is discussed later in this article.
3. Perfection– As a real estate professional, you should strive for perfection in all aspects of the home buying and selling process. We all know that nothing is „perfect“, but we should do our very best to make sure that the client receives quality and unparalleled service. This is a goal you should always strive for. Holding yourself to high standards and possessing integrity can make a big difference.
4. Preparation– Provide all your sellers with information on how to prepare their home, common seller mistakes, and the home selling process. By doing so you are being proactive while saving time on the many questions your client will ask in regard to the processes. This aspect of real estate marketing could also fall under communication and feedback.
5. Pricing– Explain to the client where your listing price sits in comparison to other similar properties. You want to give all sellers a comparative market analysis so that they will have the facts as to why you came up with the figure you have. If you are not providing clients with one you need to do so. The Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) compares a property to other similar homes in the neighborhood that are currently on the market or sold in the last six months. This will allow you to determine the best listing price for their home.
6. Pre-Listing Package – A Pre-Listing Package is the most powerful impression you can make on a seller. This is a package of information letting the client know about you and your company. It also explains to them how you are best qualified for all their real estate needs. The Pre-Listing Package is a great tool used to get clients excited about you and your company before the first appointment. You will not only differentiate yourself, but you will obtain more listings, income and referrals. By personalizing your package to meet your seller’s needs, you are exuding professionalism and showing them that you truly care.
Approach all of your real estate endeavors with the 6 P’s of Real Estate Marketing and watch your business grow exponentially. Good luck and much success!!Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis
Source by Kevin Wright